Erasmus Plus is the Europe’s strategic framework for education and training which aims to contribute to personal growth, educational development, professional knowledge, social equality and inclusion. Erasmus Plus also aims to promote the sustainable development with its partners in the field of education, and contribute to achieving the objectives of the EU Youth Strategy.
The program aims to accomplished the following:
- Reduce early school leaving
- Promote adult learning, especially for new skills and skills required by the labor market
- Encourage young people to take part in European democracy
- Promote cooperation and mobility with the EU’s partner countries
- Support innovation, cooperation and reform
- Reduce unemployment, especially among young people
The Plus in International Mobility
Erasmus Plus offers mobilities for students and teachers, individually or as a group. Our pre-school facility, primary schools and secondary schools work together in networking a confederation. This means that students and teachers from all of our FAWZ schools can participate in various projects.
Our project ideas are versatile and serve different interests: from natural sciences and ecological sustainability, digital learning or sporting priorities to concepts against racism. They are set up for the short and long term and sometimes take place as so-called ‘blended mobility’ or only in a digital format (eTwinning). Project ideas and project frameworks adapt to the inclinations of those involved after a cycle.